Tech Terrace

gtee91

Jolly Good Fellow
Has anyone sat on the terrace for a game, looks like an interesting angle...I saw some games with my older brother in the horseshoe...just wondering

Thwg777

Ramblin' Wreck
I’ve seen several games from there.

Pros - I like the view, food is generally good, unlimited beer.

Cons - Pretty costly and low enthusiasm.

It’s good for families with kids but wouldn’t be my first choice if going solo or with friends due to my last point.

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
Cannot imagine spending that much money to watch football in 2024 without a jumbotron if I'm being honest (plus you lose the downtown skyline view).

Proof of the Pudding is a solid caterer and does a great job in Callaway Club in McCamish.

Thwg777

Ramblin' Wreck
Average cost per person? I’ve always been curious

I’m going from memory from a couple of years ago. It was about 15-20% more than CL per seat. But the AT point threshold was significantly higher. I want to say about 3x more AT points were needed to secure season tickets in TT than CL.

forensicbuzz

21st Century Throwback Dad
Has anyone sat on the terrace for a game, looks like an interesting angle...I saw some games with my older brother in the horseshoe...just wondering
Back in 1990 and 1991, when people were not allowed to be up there, I'd occasionally go out there to watch games standing at the rail. We weren't supposed to be there, but I was an Ambassador, SF board member, and SAA officer. I had access to some places most couldn't go. It was a great place to watch a game except there was no way to tell what was going on in the shadow of the north endzone.

majorQ9

Jolly Good Fellow
Are you talking about the Wardlaw building? Never sat there for a game but it was always a fun stop when doing the roaming band. They'd feed us and give us a chance to catch our breath before going to the East stands.