Tech-Auburn future series

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Tech is also working on a home-and-home with a non-power conference team for 2017 and 2020. Bamford said it might be a team from the American Athletic Conference; Tech already has upcoming games against South Florida and Tulane out of the AAC. Bamford said he was looking for “someone that our fans would look at as a quality opponent and possibly a little bit of a destination if they were going to travel and support us.”

Is this code for UCF, because I don't think it's code for UConn or Cincinnati?

Oldgoldandwhite

Helluva Engineer
I don't think it happens because of logistics. Personally, I would love to play someone on a regular basis every year in the Falcons stadium. I would think we could get someone like Auburn, ND, Tenn, USCe, Michigan, or the like for a recruiting presence in the south. Similar to the Ga/Fla game.

Bigb

Jolly Good Fellow
Tech is also working on a home-and-home with a non-power conference team for 2017 and 2020. Bamford said it might be a team from the American Athletic Conference; Tech already has upcoming games against South Florida and Tulane out of the AAC. Bamford said he was looking for “someone that our fans would look at as a quality opponent and possibly a little bit of a destination if they were going to travel and support us.”

Is this code for UCF, because I don't think it's code for UConn or Cincinnati?
Definitely Tulsa.

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
I want them to come up and play Northwestern. 5 miles from my house and no problem getting tickets. It can be an early September, Noon game (1pm EST), and it'll feel like tailgating in early November in Atlanta. That would be cool. Alternating through the B1G would be good. @ND next year, MSU at BDS 2016, @Northwestern in 2017, tOSU at BDS 2018, @Wisconsin 2019, Michigan at BDS 2020, @Illinois 2021, Nebraska at BDS 2022, @Perdue 2023. All those games are within a 4hr drive. Maybe by then, I'll be living back in Atlanta and it won't matter again.

Animal02

Banned
I want them to come up and play Northwestern. 5 miles from my house and no problem getting tickets. It can be an early September, Noon game (1pm EST), and it'll feel like tailgating in early November in Atlanta. That would be cool. Alternating through the B1G would be good. @ND next year, MSU at BDS 2016, @Northwestern in 2017, tOSU at BDS 2018, @Wisconsin 2019, Michigan at BDS 2020, @Illinois 2021, Nebraska at BDS 2022, @Perdue 2023. All those games are within a 4hr drive. Maybe by then, I'll be living back in Atlanta and it won't matter again.

With my luck....they schedule B10 teams......Rutgers, MD , Neb. and Minn. :cry:

GTG768B

Jolly Good Fellow
We will rotate through the B1G, when they poach us from the ACC (am I doing the realignment conspiracy thing right?)

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
I'll take Michigan in Ann Arbor every year so I can go to the game and run my mouth at there ignorant *** fan base. They are some of the most delusional fans in the country. All you hear about is there all time win total and there 17 national titles but haven't won outright in like 50 years. The alum are cool but sidewalk fans "wal mart wolverines" as we call them here are every bit as bad as Dawg fans. Rant over. Lol