Single Game Tickets

TheNaturalScientist

Jolly Good Fellow
I am currently doing dry January and dry February (painful already) but I circled the GT v uGA baseball game on 3/1 as a great opportunity to break my fast. I noticed that the ticket office has single game tickets on sale but not for that game. Is that season ticket holder only? If so, does anyone have 2 spares they can’t use for an alum?

CINCYMETJACKET

Helluva Engineer
I am currently doing dry January and dry February (painful already) but I circled the GT v uGA baseball game on 3/1 as a great opportunity to break my fast. I noticed that the ticket office has single game tickets on sale but not for that game. Is that season ticket holder only? If so, does anyone have 2 spares they can’t use for an alum?
It can't be a season ticket holder only game, because there's not that many season ticket holders... Perhaps giving current season ticket holders extended time to order more tickets specifically for that game(?), but I don't recall seeing anything from the GTAA about that.

Just tried to go online to check status, and the single game tickets link says "Onsale: 1/29/2024 at 9:00 am" for that game and that game only. So get on your computer early on 1/29 and start hitting refresh...

TheNaturalScientist

Jolly Good Fellow
It can't be a season ticket holder only game, because there's not that many season ticket holders... Perhaps giving current season ticket holders extended time to order more tickets specifically for that game(?), but I don't recall seeing anything from the GTAA about that.

Just tried to go online to check status, and the single game tickets link says "Onsale: 1/29/2024 at 9:00 am" for that game and that game only. So get on your computer early on 1/29 and start hitting refresh...
Thanks for looking at this. I was on that page yesterday and the uGA game wasn’t showing at all so that must be a new addition. Got my calendar set!

dadair6

Georgia Tech Fan
I’m disappointed GT did away with the Flex Pack. I don’t like to be locked into games because you never know what the weather, or life, will bring. The Flex Pack was a great option that let you trade in vouchers for tickets up to and including game day.