Senior Day Hype Video

Deleted member 2897

Dang this stuff just makes me want to cry.

AJ Gray, TaQuon Marshall, Clinton Lynch, Qua Searcy, Brant Mitchell, Brad Stewart, Will Bryan, Vic Alexander, Kyle Cerge-Henderson, Desmond Branch, Jalen Johnson, Andrew Marshall, Tyler "Mo Bamba" Merriweather, Malik "The Teacher" Rivera, Anree Saint-Amour, Lamont Simmons - I'm probably missing many. But think about each guy individually - they all have their own stories, from Brad's 4th down catch against FSU when faced up against a 5-star Corner. Many of these guys started all 4 years. TaQuon setting school records. Clinton with so many big plays you can't pick one to name, same with Qua "The Leap" Searcy. Brant's pick six. Will "Swiss Army Knife" Bryan, Kyle's fur jacket!, Vic's hammer throws against Duke, Andrew's fight back from injury, Jalen's rise to ACC LB of the week, ASA causing havoc all over the field. Damn man. I'm going to miss these guys.

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
Dang this stuff just makes me want to cry.

AJ Gray, TaQuon Marshall, Clinton Lynch, Qua Searcy, Brant Mitchell, Brad Stewart, Will Bryan, Vic Alexander, Kyle Cerge-Henderson, Desmond Branch, Jalen Johnson, Andrew Marshall, Tyler "Mo Bamba" Merriweather, Malik "The Teacher" Rivera, Anree Saint-Amour, Lamont Simmons - I'm probably missing many. But think about each guy individually - they all have their own stories, from Brad's 4th down catch against FSU when faced up against a 5-star Corner. Many of these guys started all 4 years. TaQuon setting school records. Clinton with so many big plays you can't pick one to name, same with Qua "The Leap" Searcy. Brant's pick six. Will "Swiss Army Knife" Bryan, Kyle's fur jacket!, Vic's hammer throws against Duke, Andrew's fight back from injury, Jalen's rise to ACC LB of the week, ASA causing havoc all over the field. Damn man. I'm going to miss these guys.
Hopefully more great moments/memories will be made over the next 3 games.