Selecting a new set of Irons. (golf talk)

SteamWhistle

Helluva Engineer
I play some Callaway X2 Hot-Pros that I got used and have been playing them for about 2 years. They are really warn down and I'm looking to upgrade. I've been saving my money from my job at Publix and I need some help deciding on which set of irons I'm going to get next. Recently I've been play a lot of Taylor made clubs. For my birthday I upgraded my Driver, Woods, and Hybrids to the Taylor Made SLDR. And I'm looking at either Rocketbladez or R11 irons. I'm honestly stuck in the middle and was wondering if any of you guys could help me with my decision. Also if there is another set you think I should get let me know. All responses appreciated.

Nook Su Kow

Ramblin' Wreck
I play rocketbladez irons. Best golf investment ever. High trajectory and can spin it from 8 iron d own consistently. Their wedges are also nice, though use a SW in that model. Use a 50* Cleveland wedge too. I'm about a 7-8 handicap. Hope this helps.

SteamWhistle

Helluva Engineer
I play rocketbladez irons. Best golf investment ever. High trajectory and can spin it from 8 iron d own consistently. Their wedges are also nice, though use a SW in that model. Use a 50* Cleveland wedge too. I'm about a 7-8 handicap. Hope this helps.
My SW is also a Cleveland. My friend gave it to me out of frustration for getting double par in a HS golf match after he took 4 shots inside a bunker. Mine is 56 degree though. Glad to hear you like your Rocketbladez they say they are nice and I'm really leaning towards them. The only reason I'm stuck on those R11s is because I've hit them before at the local range and I was getting great ball flight but Rocketbladez are cheaper and that might be the selling point for me.

Nook Su Kow

Ramblin' Wreck
I love them and they suit me well. Distance hasn't ever been an issue with me in irons in general, feel and spin is what sold me on them. I've played Xhots, Razrs, and Nike slingshot and Rocketbladez has best feel imo.