See how much your university gets from Nike, Adidas or Under Armour (2014 Database)

GTFLETCH

Banned
Pretty cool database, doesn't list all FBS schools...

ACC

1. The University of Louisville - Adidas - $5,680,000
2. Florida State University - Nike - $4,400,000
3. University of Maryland - Under Armour - $4,300,000
4. The University of North Carolina - Nike - $3,550,000
5. North Carolina State University - Adidas - $3,025,000
6. Georgia Institute of Technology - Russell Athletic - $2,300,000
7. University of Virginia - Nike - $1,575,000
8. Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University - Nike - $1,275,000
9. Clemson University - Nike- $1,000,000

LINK
http://www.bizjournals.com/portland...adidas-under-armour-ncaa-deals.html?full=true

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
If we finish in the top 10 again this year, we should invite Russell to double their payout. We need a new basketball coach.

Buzz776g

Jolly Good Fellow
I'm really surprised the turkeys and Dabo are so low. I think both those programs should be able to command more from Nike (well, Clemson at least).

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Right now, we're Russell's flagship iiuc. Yet, we're paid less than an Adidas spare cash school.

If we end ahead of unc and nc state again this year, we should ask Russell to show their love now. We should be able to get the same money from a more attractive brand.

Buzz776g

Jolly Good Fellow
Right now, we're Russell's flagship iiuc. Yet, we're paid less than an Adidas spare cash school.

If we end ahead of unc and nc state again this year, we should ask Russell to show their love now. We should be able to get the same money from a more attractive brand.
This ^^^, this, this 100%. Plus I say more money from a more attractive brand.

I don't hate Russell as badly as some do. I DO want to see our program get the best deal it can.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Remember it's not just football and basketball, even though they are the biggies, that drive this.

Also, it doesn't make a difference if other brands can make apperal the shows the GT brand.