Sheamus is here!

Golden Tornadoes

Ramblin' Wreck
I love the guy, they gave him some serious screen time. He is welcome at any game, IMO
Just more positive press for GT. Glad that Batt and the AA leaned into it and had him with the team for most of the pregame stuff. Glad we got a popular figure to fall in love with our team and be a vocal supporter. I know it sucked giving up a home game against a top 10 team to go to Ireland, but it seems like it’s paying dividends in our favor.

AugustaSwarm

Ramblin' Wreck
My 8 yr old son and I got to meet Sheamus before the game. He's a super nice guy and is really down to earth. He took a few minutes to talk to us and took some pictures with my son. It absolutely made his day - my son couldn't wait for school today to show his friends the pictures. He's a good dude and he said he really loved the gameday vibe on campus. Roman Reigns has some competition in my house now.

Kudos to the GTAA for putting this together...awesome job capitalizing on an opportunity.

Em_Jae20

Helluva Engineer
Love the public perception and the positive press coming from this partnership but how much are we paying him? J Batt is most definitely exceeding expectations.

Jacket05

Ramblin' Wreck
Love the public perception and the positive press coming from this partnership but how much are we paying him? J Batt is most definitely exceeding expectations.
We might be paying him but there is also highly possible we are not paying him much if anything. First, it could be that he just loves being with the program so he is doing it on his own. In addition, this is a jointly beneficial marketing opportunity so he could be doing it to just grow his audience and brand.