SB Nation: Comprehensive GT Preview and 2015 Review

GTJoeBrew

Helluva Engineer
Very good article. I feel the same way. We should be much better than last year, couldn't get much worse. Who knows how much better though. A lot of new guys factoring in. I think it all depends on if the OL shows up or is consistently letting folks into the backfield.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
Since interesting graphical data showing roofs bend dont break percentage vs national avg. he is 50 percent more bend dont break than national avg. Not good Imo way too unaggressive.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I predict this year's D will be more aggressive and effective than predicted.

I agree that this year's O should be back on sched, contingent on the Spring OL 1s plus Burden staying healthy.

PBR549

Ramblin' Wreck
Since interesting graphical data showing roofs bend dont break percentage vs national avg. he is 50 percent more bend dont break than national avg. Not good Imo way too unaggressive.
So that's what you took out of that article? Did Roof steal your girlfriend?

alagold

Helluva Engineer
Wow, talk about detail--I wish there is a explanation guide for charts
interesting guess on game predictions,like -same 58% win probability with GSU as doook?
pretty fair assesment overall --their bottom line--we have a better chance to be good on Off than Def--sounds familiar

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Thanks for the great link.

Last year Butker was great on kick-offs and should be this year. After that, to me, everything else is highly unknowable.

I agree with the overall assessment that we should likely make a bowl game this year. "With the offense likely heading back toward the Off. S&P+ top 30, that will keep Tech in games and likely punch a bowl ticket (S&P+ disagrees a bit with that, but S&P+ doesn't take injuries into account very well)."

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
So that's what you took out of that article? Did Roof steal your girlfriend?

My hair gel

Roof is not good dude. Eventually when he divorces you, you will see it.

I didnt read that whole article though. I scrolled. And the only thing that bothered me was that graph.

Last edited: