Russell, please please PLEASE...

AtWork

Jolly Good Fellow
I have got no Problem with Russell being our Uni company. I just hope they take advantage of Tech playing REALLY well and keep up what they did this year. The jerseys this year were sharp.

GlennW

Helluva Engineer
Paul Johnson has now let his team wear the Blue jerseys against two teams that were ranked #1 in the Country at some time in the season (Southern Cal and Mississippi State), and they dominated both Bowl Games. Now I'm not saying it's a pattern just yet, but...

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
Paul Johnson has now let his team wear the Blue jerseys against two teams that were ranked #1 in the Country at some time in the season (Southern Cal and Mississippi State), and they dominated both Bowl Games. Now I'm not saying it's a pattern just yet, but...
We're 2 for 3 in blue, as much as we want to forget that peach bowl

pckl300

Georgia Tech Fan
Honestly, I'm not a fan of the blue. I would have loved to wear the white throwbacks.

I have hated Les Miles ever since

I did too for a while after that game, but I've come to love the guy. Him and PJ have a similar crazy vein running through their bodies, and that makes them fun to watch.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Russell plz, plz, plz get bought out by Nike or UA ... or hire some Nike/UA design talent

Milwaukee

Banned
Those last night were hideous. Russell has been a disaster since '06. The Gailey era Russell unis were classic and sexy, the best Tech unis of all time in my opinion. Here are the '06 Golds, Whites, and Blues:

06 Gold.jpg

06 White.jpg

06 Blue.jpg

Just get us back to these please if I can't get Nike on the Flats.