Road trip behind the scenes

B Lifsey

Helluva Engineer
That's very cool! I can only imagine how awe struck the freshmen from schools like Lamar County are at the scope of everything after spending HS years traveling in old yellow school buses.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Could have been the first flight some have ever been on. Cool seeing the visitors locker room. Bet it beats the hell out of what they see at Puke this week. Not to mention the half mile hike from the locker room to their crap stadium. I wonder if halftime adjustments will be made behind the stands again this year. Also wonder about possible Puke spies since we have done that before and it was publicized.

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
Could have been the first flight some have ever been on. Cool seeing the visitors locker room. Bet it beats the hell out of what they see at Puke this week. Not to mention the half mile hike from the locker room to their crap stadium. I wonder if halftime adjustments will be made behind the stands again this year. Also wonder about possible Puke spies since we have done that before and it was publicized.
If it's supposed to rain like some are predicting, that halftime spent behind the bushes might not be the best idea. The ACC really should do something about that...it's not a fair advantage to have the visiting team spend half of their halftime on the walk to and from the locker room. If you can't furnish appropriate facilities, you should lose the right to host home games and play all on the road. That might spur them to get with the times.