Reigniting GT Football

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Focus on Georgia high school contacts and being real about expectations.
"Key clearly has planted roots for what he hopes translates to a new era of greatness."

IM79

Jolly Good Fellow
Focus on Georgia high school contacts and being real about expectations.
"Key clearly has planted roots for what he hopes translates to a new era of greatness."

I may have to break down and get a subscription to the AJC. I don't want to, but I think that the new guy that is covering Tech is doing a good job....I think.
If you get the AJC mobile app on your phone, you can read most articles for free. No subscription needed.
I read This article for free on my phone via the app.
Don’t use AJC.com it’s always locked and says you need to pay.

Wrecked

Ramblin' Wreck
I may have to break down and get a subscription to the AJC. I don't want to, but I think that the new guy that is covering Tech is doing a good job....I think.
Don't bother. I have free access to the AJC and between the Braves and UGA, we barely get an article. Last weekend, Saturday and Sunday, not a single mention of Tech. And the new guy Bishop is not really good, does minimal reporting.

Root4GT

Helluva Engineer
Don't bother. I have free access to the AJC and between the Braves and UGA, we barely get an article. Last weekend, Saturday and Sunday, not a single mention of Tech. And the new guy Bishop is not really good, does minimal reporting.
Bishop has 10 articles in the last 7 days on GT. Reading it online you don't have to look at anything but what you want to anything on UGA you don't see unless you go looking for it. His Beat writing has been good in my view.

GaTech4ever

Helluva Engineer
It’s not fair to Key or the current state of the program, but due to the previous regime, these off-season articles about building culture/brand just don’t do anything for me anymore. Even though I do have a good gut feeling.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
If you get the AJC mobile app on your phone, you can read most articles for free. No subscription needed.
I read This article for free on my phone via the app.
Don’t use AJC.com it’s always locked and says you need to pay.

Thanks after all these years, finally got the app and it works fine. Articles are no surprise given all written here.

finalbuzzer

Georgia Tech Fan

Seeing the front page of this video reminded of something I thought about months ago but have not expressed. IMO no one should ever wear #8 at GT again. I feel that jersey should hang from a place of honor to memorialize Demaryius. I have nothing against Malik of course but he would look just as good in another number.

78pike

Ramblin' Wreck
Seeing the front page of this video reminded of something I thought about months ago but have not expressed. IMO no one should ever wear #8 at GT again. I feel that jersey should hang from a place of honor to memorialize Demaryius. I have nothing against Malik of course but he would look just as good in another number.
Perhaps they are honoring Demaryius by having our top player, in the eyes of the coaches, wear his number. Other schools to that as well to honor past players.

78pike

Ramblin' Wreck
I think the team didn't practice again after the scrimmage. They had Sunday off and just did film on Monday I believe.