Recruiting Department Hire

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Honestly, I am getting the impression that (gasp) Key and Smart might have a friendly relationship and are willing to let their best go to the other to give them a chance to improve and develop. I seem to remember Smart having a few nice words for Key after their first meeting when Key was still interim coach. Then we got Faulkner, and something tells me Smart recommended him to Key. Then Smart got Crawford, and I am guessing key spoke well of him. Now this….maybe these two coaches are professional enough to compete as hard as they can be still respect each other?

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
The respect is mutual because they played against each other and the better the teams are, the more national attention is put on the final game of the regular season. It's a win win. We'll still be the little brother to them, but win or lose, kirby will be able to say that we were a tough tough team.

ramblin_man

Helluva Engineer
I am really curious as to what separates you u from the crowd in a room full of analysts? I mean especially what makes you attractive enough to be hired away to another program. I mean he was probably 1 of 70 plus recruiting analysts at IGA (u left out on purpose) who have been riding/recruiting luxury of a very successful past several years of football there so why would it be “deemed difficult “ to get the high profile recruits on campus and ultimately convince them to play their college ball there. Honest question.
Plus I wonder what we pay vs what UGA pays their analysts?

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
in athens, the school and its recent record pretty much sells itself. What separated this recent hire was merely, perhaps, that he may have been the first to send Brent his resume.