Reading GT articles.

stpetewreck

Georgia Tech Fan
I don't know about you guys, but I try to digest any article I can find written about GT football. I would like to share how I've been reading those articles in sites like the new AJC one. Yes, it's a behind a pay wall. Yes, you can just pony up and pay for it. No, I don't care about anyone's opinion on my morals/support.

I imagine there's a right (this may be the wrong) place to publish stuff like this. Does anyone know if there's a forum section for logged in users only?

I don't know about you guys, but I try to digest any article I can find written about GT football. I would like to share how I've been reading those articles in sites like the new AJC one. Yes, it's a behind a pay wall. Yes, you can just pony up and pay for it. No, I don't care about anyone's opinion on my morals/support.

I imagine there's a right (this may be the wrong) place to publish stuff like this. Does anyone know if there's a forum section for logged in users only?
FWIW, I get those articles emailed to my by a subscriber friend of mine. It apparently doesn't bother him to send them, and I am sure not going to refuse them.....LOL

stpetewreck

Georgia Tech Fan
Thanks! I guess what I'm saying is that you can access/read them yourself. I'll tell you how. Is this the appropriate place, or is there a more appropriate place to explain how you can read them yourself without a subscription?