Re-Watched some old wins on YouTube....

Jacket05

Ramblin' Wreck
Godhigh was undoubtedly the best receiver of the bunch.
I agree, and the best part of that is I'm pretty sure he was the smallest of the bunch too! Somehow he was able to catch contested balls against DBs that were a foot taller than him!!!

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
I liked Embry, but I would take Orwin, Roddy, Godhigh, and Anthony Allen first
Well … Orwin and Allen maybe. Embry was, however, faster then all of them. And I liked all of them. Especially Godhigh.

Update: I forgot about Lynch and I don't know why. He has to be the best AB on stats alone.

Ramble1885

Helluva Engineer
Finally rewatched the 2014 COFH win. For those who want to know just how close Butker’s kick was… let’s just say it was very very close
ED4CFCD0-EEEC-4AA0-B7A0-8619A0960710.jpeg

swampsting

Helluva Engineer
The Syracuse game in '23 ... we caught a break on fourth down because whoever they had at QB went into the pile. They bounce it outside and it might be different. That was a maddening game knowing how limited Syracuse was at QB and we still couldn't shake them till the very end. Then again, it beats the Cuse game up there in 20.

Anybody remember the last FBS team Tech shut out? And finding footage of that one is really hard. And it shouldn't be. (It wouldn't be, either, if YT didn't decide to send GT Bob to the digital gulag).
09 ACC CG is a fun rewatch, especially since the team had to shake off that appalling loss the week before and go head to head with a pretty loaded Clemson bunch. 2014 NC State is a sneaky fun rewatch too.

FlatsLander

Ramblin' Wreck
The Syracuse game in '23 ... we caught a break on fourth down because whoever they had at QB went into the pile. They bounce it outside and it might be different. That was a maddening game knowing how limited Syracuse was at QB and we still couldn't shake them till the very end. Then again, it beats the Cuse game up there in 20.

Anybody remember the last FBS team Tech shut out? And finding footage of that one is really hard. And it shouldn't be. (It wouldn't be, either, if YT didn't decide to send GT Bob to the digital gulag).
09 ACC CG is a fun rewatch, especially since the team had to shake off that appalling loss the week before and go head to head with a pretty loaded Clemson bunch. 2014 NC State is a sneaky fun rewatch too.
Our last FBS shutout might be Syracuse in 2013. 56-0 I think.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
You’re all way off IMO. Clinton Lynch is the best.

He was SO good. Came in with his more celebrated 4 star HS teammate, and became a top 3 AB in CPJ's system while his HS teammate washed out of football. IMO, the best all around AB during the GT's Flex Option years. He would have been a really good slot receiver in Faulkner's offense.

1979jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Our last FBS shutout might be Syracuse in 2013. 56-0 I think.
That sounds right - went to that game - stupidest defense, even dumber than FSU, to defend the TO. Two deep, very deep, safeties made it an eleven on nine no contest for the basic TO. The defense was good but remember the TO carving Syracuse defense moreso.

Wildbilliam1990

Georgia Tech Fan
In 2013, Godhigh was the second leading rusher and the leading receiver. His blocking was probably the best of all the ABs we ever had, which is why he got put on scholarship after starting out as a walk on.
His blocking was amazing. Nobody gave effort like Godhigh. He was one of my favorite players to cheer for. Seeing the little man round the line for a hit stick block was special.