Q&A with Justin Thomas

Enuratique

Jolly Good Fellow
Maybe it's just me but JeT is starting to sound like CPJ in interviews.
LOL - yep. Though I like to think of his comment about the game coming naturally for him at this point implies that the games is slowing down for him. Hope that means correct reads >90% of the time...

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
This kid has "IT". He's not loud, flashy or does anything to draw attention to himself. He does what he has to do. I love the calmness about him on the field. Wether he breaks a big run or a long pass or even takes a loss of a few yards he's back to business. That's the sign of a great leader. As long as he's healthy this season I think that calmness will settle everybody down in the huddle which will be huge for the new guys that will be stepping in at the skill positions.

SidewalkJacket

Helluva Engineer
Only game I went to was Miami and it was probably JTs lowest individual stats of the year but his reads were incredible, and that's when I knew he was "the One."

GTJoeBrew

Helluva Engineer
This is what I love to hear:
JT: “Right now, I’m just trying to win. As long as we’re winning then everything else should take care of itself.”

It's also encouraging to hear that he still thinks about the three games they lost last year. Dude is a winner. Remembering losses more than the wins makes you even more competitive. I certainly remember some of the games I lost in my baseball career. One in high school when I screwed up the suicide squeeze bunt to win the game still haunts me... That was over ten years ago. Needless to say, I was the best bunter on the team after that incident.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Man, I absolutely love this quote:

What – if any – goals do you have for this season?

JT: “Right now, I’m just trying to win. As long as we’re winning then everything else should take care of itself.”