Prediction for you ladies...

Wrecking Ball

Ramblin' Wreck
Vad gave three years of his life to us. He played hard against the Dwags.

It didn't work out. I wasn't posting this to belittle him, just pointing out a potential storyline for next season.

Rammy

Georgia Tech Fan
Agree 100% Really liked Vad and was very sad when he announced he was leaving... But look what we were given..a perfect fit for this offense

Minawreck

Ramblin' Wreck
I agree this is a distinct possibility. I also agree that Vad has played well for JMU now that the season is in full swing. He didn't start out great but JMU has come on strong lately. My wife is an alumna.

TampaGT

Helluva Engineer
It might happen, but who's to say that CDC is going to be at Duke next year. The rumor down here is that UF will go after him.

Ash

Ramblin' Wreck
I thought there was an ACC rule about a player transferring to another ACC school having to sit two years?

I am confident we will be back to our Duke dominating ways soon.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I still like and respect Vad, but he's gone, turn the page. He may or may not have been the started this year for us. But if he stayed, we wouldn't have seen Byerly as much and known how lucky we are in the 1-2 QB position.

I hope Fluke rots in hell along with Cutcliffe. But first UNC destroys them on Thursday.

GTMom

Ramblin' Wreck
Ohhhh, ok.....well he didn't do a whole lot for Tech... Didn't feel like he was a team player. He just wanted to do his own thing. I don't think he'll play for Duke, but if he does, it would be nice for J.T. to show him how the triple option is done and hand Dook a big loss. As far as being easy on the eyes, I didn't notice with his helmet on, plus my son's are the same age so it wouldn't be appropriate for me to comment.[emoji6]