Practice this week

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
I haven't posted any practice updates because things have been the same...no injuries that I am aware of and everyone should be good to go.

We have had a great two weeks of practice....Tuesday we went full pads and I was told it was one of the better practices this year.

Also was told that the team has put in a lot of extra work this by staying late and coming in early...

Of course our #1 goal is to stop the run and hopefully we can do that with as few players as we can but we will put as many in the box as we have to...we focused a lot of not getting burned by the play action as well.

One offensive coach I talked to was very upbeat and thinks we will be fine on offense...I always ask him to gauge how he feels about a game and he told me he thinks we will see a shootout.

Lastly I would like to add that no matter what happens this weekend we have had a great year and this is a team to really be proud of....they aren't afraid of uga but instead are ready of the challenge...a few of the older guys have let the younger ones know what this game means.

LarryMunson

Jolly Good Fellow
We saw that members of the 1984 GT football team were at a practice. Any items from the visit?

Thanks for the notes. I'll log out and listen.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Just curious. How did the offensive coach think we would fare against Clemson?

He said

"great challenge"

"They are good...we will see how good Saturday"

"Heck nobody thinks we have a chance. But I can promise u we will be there Saturday"

in the last quote he was talking about the media.

he also told me that he thought it would be the best front 7 we would face all year.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
We saw that members of the 1984 GT football team were at a practice. Any items from the visit?

Thanks for the notes. I'll log out and listen.

I have nothing, sorry...all I know is they were there and talked to the team for a bit I believe.

00Burdell

Helluva Engineer
The 1984 team is near and dear to my heart. Had some good buddies on the DL and, of course, CTR. The Georgia game that year was legendary. UGa had a three-headed monster at tailback - imagine gurley, chubb and another guy alternating carries. Roof and co. shut. them. down. Best Georgia game I have ever seen - hopefully, we can pick up some mojo from it for Saturday.

GPD

Jolly Good Fellow
Lastly I would like to add that no matter what happens this weekend we have had a great year and this is a team to really be proud of....they aren't afraid of uga but instead are ready of the challenge....

Amen.... Agree 100%

00Burdell

Helluva Engineer
Lastly I would like to add that no matter what happens this weekend we have had a great year and this is a team to really be proud of....they aren't afraid of uga but instead are ready of the challenge...a few of the older guys have let the younger ones know what this game means.
This bears repeating even tho it has already been repeated.