Practice 7

Longestday

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Practice 7

http://www.ramblinwreck.com/sports/m-footbl/spring15.html

Format: 19 periods, shells

Weather: low-80s and sunny

Highlights of the Day: During 7-on-7 drills, Justin Thomas went through his full progression and hit a streaking Antonio Messick in stride down the left sideline. Later in practice, defensive back Chris Milton and Lance Austin has interceptions on back-to-back plays.

Up Next: Jackets will wrap up second week of spring practice with a Saturday morning session.

Media coverage:
SI.com: After 2014 breakthrough, Georgia Tech eyes greater heights in '15
AJC.com: Dennis Andrews Q&A
AJC.com: Shaq Mason lining up predraft visits

vamosjackets

GT Athlete
Featured Member
I was thinking the same thing, hopefully not JT. That would not be a highlight.
If it was against JT, do you worry about JT or think more highly of the DB's who made those plays?
If it was against a 4th stringer, do you just dismiss the int's?

The old football practice conundrum: If something good happens, it's bad for the other side; whatever happens, you have to worry about something.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
If it was against JT, do you worry about JT or think more highly of the DB's who made those plays?

The old football practice conundrum: If something good happens, it's bad for the other side; whatever happens, you have to worry about something.

yeah I agree....If an INTs happen OMG what is that QB doing, but then people complain about the D not being good either LOL. Well, if the D is too be good, guess what....they are going to punish the O.

Can't have it both ways. Personally, I would love a dominating D that beats the hell out of the offense every practice because the D is good, not because the O is bad. Then come real games, the O finds it EASY to execute because the D's are not as good as ours. And under paul, in general the O won't be the problem.

Thats just me.

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer

And this is why the QB who threw the pick is never mentioned in the practice reports.

CHE90

Jolly Good Fellow
Even if it was JT who threw the INTs, it's spring football. That's when you should be trying new things. Some of them work and some of them don't. I wouldn't read too much into it.