Possible starting 5 revealed on GTMB Instagram story.

SteamWhistle

Helluva Engineer
They are filming the videos that come on before the games today for the basketball team. They are giving sneak peaks with the GTMB Instagram posting videos of the players. In one of the Videos it shoes five players standing under the goal with Pastner. Then the 5 players and Pastner walk towards the camera. The Players we Heath Tadric Lammers Q and the Freshman Okogie. Could this be our starting 5? What's your guys thoughts?

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
They are filming the videos that come on before the games today for the basketball team. They are giving sneak peaks with the GTMB Instagram posting videos of the players. In one of the Videos it shoes five players standing under the goal with Pastner. Then the 5 players and Pastner walk towards the camera. The Players we Heath Tadric Lammers Q and the Freshman Okogie. Could this be our starting 5? What's your guys thoughts?

I'd say that would pretty much be what we expect the five to be

GTHomer

Ramblin' Wreck

I hoped Matthews would win the 3 spot, moreso to get more height in the lineup. At the end of the day, I want the best 5 to start.

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
Q as a stretch 4 type of player makes sense
I think you will see a lot of Moore as well. How quick who knows.
That lineup could try to play uptempo since that is what CJP has said he wants to do

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Josh Okogie is the only thing between Jayson Tatum and 60pts when we play dook.

May end up our best 1v1 defender since Ish. His burgeoning offensive skills are a bonus at this point.

William S. Baker

Georgia Tech Fan
Last year we played one great uptempo against Miami and beat them soundly. I kept wondering why we didn't keep it going. Can't wait for this year to get started!