Playoff What if Question

Oldgoldandwhite

Helluva Engineer
If we win out at 10-2, Duke plays FSU, Pups win the SEC championship. Would ESPN have a coronary? Surely they would not take the pups over us! After UF put up over 400 yards on the chihuahua's, anything could happen.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
If we win out at 10-2, Duke plays FSU, Pups win the SEC championship. Would ESPN have a coronary? Surely they would not take the pups over us! After UF put up over 400 yards on the chihuahua's, anything could happen.

There would probably be a two loss sec w team not in seccg.

ybeenormal

Jolly Good Fellow
As biased as the voters are, I doubt they could get away with putting a 3 loss team in the playoffs regardless of what conference they played in

Js-showman

Jolly Good Fellow
Come on. We all know that even a 2-10 SEC team is better than a 10-2 team from any other conference. ESPN and sports talk radio say so.

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
Alabama or auburn will get in. Fsu probably will, Oregon probably will, and TCU or ksu will get in. To have a chance we need to win out and then get in the acccg and win, but I just want to beat ncst.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
We would have to win out, Georgia would have to win the SEC, we would have to beat an unbeatin FSU team in the ACCCG by 20+, and hope a lot of other teams lose. FSU would probably still get taken over us in this scenario. I have very little faith in us getting to the ACCCG though. Somebody Blewitt yesterday.

Duke can beat FSU if the make it to the ACCCG. Don't think that Georgia is in the conversation anymore, with Auburn (and us) left to play. We need a whole bunch of help to win the division.