One fan 50plus id's

buzzbling

Georgia Tech Fan
To GT fans, coaching staff and team, there is one fan with 50 plus id's on these blogs not 50 complainers. This person starts all the daily threads and answers his own threads because he has just about ran everyone off with his lunacy. He has wreaked havoc with his opinions and if your opinion is different from his, he will attack and bully you. That is why most GT fans with any sense will not voice their opinions on these blogs. This person went to GT in the 60's and has nothing else to do with his life. He is consumed day and night. I will be more than happy to name his first and true ID and give you all other id's if you would like to know who this is.

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member
To GT fans, coaching staff and team, there is one fan with 50 plus id's on these blogs not 50 complainers. This person starts all the daily threads and answers his own threads because he has just about ran everyone off with his lunacy. He has wreaked havoc with his opinions and if your opinion is different from his, he will attack and bully you. That is why most GT fans with any sense will not voice their opinions on these blogs. This person went to GT in the 60's and has nothing else to do with his life. He is consumed day and night. I will be more than happy to name his first and true ID and give you all other id's if you would like to know who this is.
Not likely but if you some of the usernames, please PM them to me and I can investigate.

Deleted member 2897

I like blind assertions with no supporting data. Makes for an intense wait.......

giphy.gif