Ok; this is how goes folks!

jayparr

Helluva Engineer
During these unofficial workouts ok. JeT says " Nate on the pitch out you have to be 2 yards further away, because I ain't looking your way. Use that speed you got and the ball will be there!" Nate Cot. answers" Hey JeT i'll be there let it loose" CPJ says" THATS WHAT I"M TALKING ABOUT" while looking out the window!!!

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
Wouldn't that be fun to see.

I asked a staffer the other day if there was the impression that the players are doing the kinds of unsupervised workouts/drills that you would hope--the indication was that they are. So, why couldn't we enjoy the notion that JeT and young Nathan are already getting caught up on working together?

Come the season, we'll know!

jayparr

Helluva Engineer
Wouldn't that be fun to see.

I asked a staffer the other day if there was the impression that the players are doing the kinds of unsupervised workouts/drills that you would hope--the indication was that they are. So, why couldn't we enjoy the notion that JeT and young Nathan are already getting caught up on working together?

Come the season, we'll know!
Terrific exciting reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now pitch it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember JNs blind pitches? Pitched one way with his head turned the other way. I think that is when I got sold on him --- other than stripping the ball after a fumbled pitch in the FSU game.

That guy was/is a warrior.
Paul Johnson was very lucky to have him as his first QB. Couldn't have ask for any better. You're 100% right on the term warrior. That play against FSU may have been one the best plays ever in college FB.

jayparr

Helluva Engineer
Yes he was as lucky as Cremins getting Steppe back for his first year on the job! As you will remember Steppe had to sit out his original sr year for academics! Don't feel bad Brooke things worked out great!