New stripes on the white helmets?

Ramble1885

Helluva Engineer
So I follow Tech football on Instagram. And they had some photos from practice. The team was wearing white helmets at his certain practice and I noticed that the stripe is different from last year. Last year’s white helmet stripe had a trail design that got small on the way to the back The helmet in the photos shows a more traditional stripe (reminiscent of our OG white helmets from the 60’s we wore vs Virginia in 2006.) Maybe it’s just a practice helmet and won’t see game action it’s just something I noticed.

Here’s the images I saw with the new stripe.
137534FD-04D6-4870-84FC-3E85F33ABCF5.jpeg
28A241C5-8892-4A83-BA2E-BD120E1AEA2E.jpeg

Below is the design from last year.

BuzzDraft

Jolly Good Fellow
Yeah from what I hear they ditched that stupid "bee-stinger" taper on all stripes, thank gwad. Also note the stripe and interlocked GT on the white helmet, and the player numbers on the white jersey are a reflective metallic gold, not a flat hue.

If you saw the Tech episode of "ACC Road Trip" on ACCN the coaches' shirts also have the reflective metallic gold lettering on them too.

ThatGuy

Ramblin' Wreck
So I follow Tech football on Instagram. And they had some photos from practice. The team was wearing white helmets at his certain practice and I noticed that the stripe is different from last year. Last year’s white helmet stripe had a trail design that got small on the way to the back The helmet in the photos shows a more traditional stripe (reminiscent of our OG white helmets from the 60’s we wore vs Virginia in 2006.) Maybe it’s just a practice helmet and won’t see game action it’s just something I noticed.

Here’s the images I saw with the new stripe.
View attachment 12868View attachment 12867

Below is the design from last year.
Y'know, I didn't mind the Stinger design. Main thing about it was I liked having a helmet with the stripe down the middle. It looks super-clean, and bold.

Seeing this, though, I like it a lot better. Definitely think it's an upgrade. Hope to see these helmets a LOT this year. :)

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Yeah from what I hear they ditched that stupid "bee-stinger" taper on all stripes, thank gwad. Also note the stripe and interlocked GT on the white helmet, and the player numbers on the white jersey are a reflective metallic gold, not a flat hue.

If you saw the Tech episode of "ACC Road Trip" on ACCN the coaches' shirts also have the reflective metallic gold lettering on them too.
I'm in on any uniform if the players like them and it starts a winning tradition.