New Site: Techwood Talk

GTRambler

Helluva Engineer
Wonder who the author of the Jordan Mason piece is. There is no byline.

Attachments

• upload_2019-5-15_11-49-3.jpeg
    upload_2019-5-15_11-49-3.jpeg
    28.4 KB · Views: 18

GTRambler

Helluva Engineer
Also interesting is that the “Who We Are” section under the Menu tab does not actually describe whoever it is that is putting out this new site.

I’m not sure what to make of it.

stinger 1957

Helluva Engineer
I don't know a lot but in this day and time it seems a little too wordy, seems to me you just give pertinent facts, conciseness is the name of the game. Just MO. I also would like to know about the source, writer etc.

herb

Helluva Engineer
Just a heads up, it is blocked by my security as it said a security threat was discovered.

smokey_wasp

Helluva Engineer
Just a heads up, it is blocked by my security as it said a security threat was discovered.

Sorry about that. I haven't gotten any warnings on my desktop or phone, but thanks for the the heads up.

Yeah, I dunno who is behind the site, but they do have a twitter account, which is how I found them.

85Escape

Helluva Engineer
Maybe it's a phishing site trying to target Morpheus. I'm sure that he goes to all of the Tech related sites he can find to get content, gage the social (and not so social) media buzz and generally look for cool stuff to use. :troll: