New in 15': Marcus Marshall

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
I'm really liking this kid, everything you hear about him is exceptional. I think Tech is a perfect fit for him, as well as the other way around. I felt the same about his brother too...he would have shined at AB.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Link

Mentions team first then individual goals, YEAH. And is willing to shoot high for the personal goals.
“I just want to be a part of (the team’s success) and help the team win as best I can,” Marshall said. Also, “I’d like to break any freshman rushing records. That’s just personal goals. I just want to get in and help the team win.”

"Marshall committed to Tech in late December, which made enrolling in January difficult. As a result, he decided to stay at home. During the interim, Marshall took classes at nearby N.C. State and worked out on his own.
“I really didn’t want to be sitting around and not doing anything academically,” he said.
Marshall took a psychology class and a Pilates class. He got a B plus in psychology and liked the Pilates class, also." (assume he got an A in Pilates...)

In High School - "Marshall graduated with a GPA that he says was “4.27 or 4.3.” He said he earned two or three grades below an A."

Also in article - "Quaide Weimerskirch out through September after foot surgery" :(

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
I'm really liking this kid, everything you hear about him is exceptional. I think Tech is a perfect fit for him, as well as the other way around. I felt the same about his brother too...he would have shined at AB.

Agree but his brother would more likely have played at Bback for us. I think that is where Marcus will end up at also.