Need help with high light dvd of season!!!!

jayparr

Helluva Engineer
I will be willing to pay someone who could or would make me a high light dvd of this remarkable season! This is the most fantastic season ever with so many GREAT plays!!! If so please send me an email, then I will give you phone #. Thanks to anyone in advance! Jayparr

Yaller Jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
I'm hoping maybe GT will do something like that. Great assignment for Brandon. Do some narration for every game and show key plays. Maybe they will do that after the bowl game. I'd definitely be interested.

Enuratique

Jolly Good Fellow
I've downloaded every game this season, in glorious HD, and was thinking of putting together a mega-mix of the season. It's very time consuming, though and I would likely wait until after the bowl game. That and I'm trying to buy a home right now, so I don't have much free time outside of work.

jayparr

Helluva Engineer
I've downloaded every game this season, in glorious HD, and was thinking of putting together a mega-mix of the season. It's very time consuming, though and I would likely wait until after the bowl game. That and I'm trying to buy a home right now, so I don't have much free time outside of work.
Just in case remember me please!

Nate Anderson

Jolly Good Fellow
I have a highlight video on youtube... I have the FSU and UGA games on the computer but I'm going to wait until highlights of the orange bowl until I post the final product on youtube.