ND/MBS Tickets

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
Any news on tickets and seat selection for this game?
My son has a good friend who owns Falcon club seats rights in MBS. He was offered the right to buy ND/GT seats and he offered the seats to my son who scooped them up. If we cannot get club seats from Tech, we will use his friends seats and sell our Tech seats. If Tech offers us club seats at a cheaper price as they did in the first MBS game with UNC, he will sell his friend's seats and we will use the Tech seats.

Last edited:

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
Amg club tickets are $438 a piece
Forewarning here as someone who has sat everywhere in MBS for soccer games, the 100s all inclusive club on both sides of the field is a minimum 5 minute roundtrip on food/drink/bathroom trips and that's if: 1) you're on the aisle 2) low/close to the section entrance/exit 3) there's no line at the bar. If you're planning to eat/drink all through the game, as is your right in an all inclusive club, expect to miss a solid chunk of the game or stand around as you try to catch plays on the TVs in the club area.

If I was trying to do an all inclusive experience, the 200s club for $80 cheaper is probably the play. More disconnected atmosphere and marginally less food options but the sections have about 12 rows in them and you can hit the bar/buffet and be back in your seat before the TV timeout ends.

billga99

Ramblin' Wreck
It is frustrating to be ranked in the 2000s and get seats in the back corner of the endzone. For games outside of Bobby Dodd and not in the Season Ticket package (such as hopefully a bowl game), I will never buy through Georgia Tech again.

1979jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
It is frustrating to be ranked in the 2000s and get seats in the back corner of the endzone. For games outside of Bobby Dodd and not in the Season Ticket package (such as hopefully a bowl game), I will never buy through Georgia Tech again.
I hear you- just don't get it.

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
can you explain better - I can't find my seats. GT app - are you talking about ramblingwreck.com?
Go to Georgia Tech app on your phone. Tap menu bars in top left of screen.
My Ticket Account is next to bottom of the menu items.

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
Go look at your ticket account on the GT app. I saw my seat location there for ND.
We got 'em, section 107, row 34, pretty good seats but not in club. Once we get our club seats we will sell these to a Tech fan to breakeven on what we are paying to our buddy for club seats. My son says seats are going in this section now for $300-350 each which would cover our cost for the club seats and I expect the price will go up especially if we keep winning. All we want is to break even.
At least that is our plan. 😃