My thoughts on the main players!

jayparr

Helluva Engineer
Wright: He is hustler if I have ever seen one!! Great moves in the paint. Very good defensively, ok passer. The only thing is when he gets SO wound up he all of a sudden thinks he is L. James. and gets his turn overs and fouls. But I give him a great grade! Jose gets a great grade all over the court in all aspects of his game. Banks on def gets a very good grade; just sometimes he he thinks he is 1 ft taller which gets him in trouble with the refs whistle. His of. is mostly underneath the basket. I give a good grade. Devoe on of is good. His jumper he has great style and smooth. I think though he thinks too much on accuracy. Same for his free throws. His dribbles and passes are just ok. His drives to the basket is a lot better because he uses his instinct more with out thinking. Hi def is good. Unser is really coming on in all phases. Real good def, very good in the paint, passing is ok, and def is very good. Great hustle. Bubba also is really coming on. He is good in every phase of the game. Cole is ok in every phase except put backs and rebounding which is very good.

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
Wright: He is hustler if I have ever seen one!! Great moves in the paint. Very good defensively, ok passer. The only thing is when he gets SO wound up he all of a sudden thinks he is L. James. and gets his turn overs and fouls. But I give him a great grade! Jose gets a great grade all over the court in all aspects of his game. Banks on def gets a very good grade; just sometimes he he thinks he is 1 ft taller which gets him in trouble with the refs whistle. His of. is mostly underneath the basket. I give a good grade. Devoe on of is good. His jumper he has great style and smooth. I think though he thinks too much on accuracy. Same for his free throws. His dribbles and passes are just ok. His drives to the basket is a lot better because he uses his instinct more with out thinking. Hi def is good. Unser is really coming on in all phases. Real good def, very good in the paint, passing is ok, and def is very good. Great hustle. Bubba also is really coming on. He is good in every phase of the game. Cole is ok in every phase except put backs and rebounding which is very good.
I agree on everything. But Mike gets sloppy on some of his passes that really gets under my skin. He is better than that.

Sent from my ASUS_Z01RD using Tapatalk

jayparr

Helluva Engineer
I agree on everything. But Mike gets sloppy on some of his passes that really gets under my skin. He is better than that.

Sent from my ASUS_Z01RD using Tapatalk
Yes he does. And it seems like to me is that when he really has it going; it like he thinks he is Labron James so he lets it loose. I will say though is that I am very happy the way things are going for him!!! He is doing some really good stuff!!!!!!