More butt hurt!

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
My butt hurts! Also, my lower back hurts a little.

I think it's from being in work from home posture for a year, using a barstool as my primary desk chair in my kitchen.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
How much is a healthy back and butt worth to you?

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
How much is a healthy back and butt worth to you?

I live in a small apartment in Brooklyn, so I don't have the space, but I'm currently working on expanding my footprint.

That said, I'm more likely to buy a Peloton & an inversion therapy table when my space expands.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I'm sure everyone can relate to both his face and how Curry grabbed his tushy after this fall. Yowch ...

Deleted member 2897

What does this have to do with our butts and the hurt they're experiencing due to being home for a year?

You may want to start a different thread for Covid.

We've had 3 or 4 covid threads. One or more of the Mods has specific butt hurt around it and periodically nukes them. 🤷‍♂️

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
We've had 3 or 4 covid threads. One or more of the Mods has specific butt hurt around it and periodically nukes them. 🤷‍♂️
Understood. More of a reason to keep this out of a thread about how my butt and the butts of others may hurt. It'd be nice to not have this butt hurt thread nuked.

Deleted member 2897

Throat hurt? At our local high school (they've been in-person all year), they still have chorus, but everyone has to only hum. At first I laughed my *** off about the stupidity of it all. But then I realized the alternative would have been to cancel the class. This way, the teacher can still actually teach lessons around chorus and not have to completely nuke the class for a year. But yea...humming. :ROFLMAO:

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
But you don’t understand, Covid MAKES my butt hurt. 😂
When did you contract COVID and describe the pain you're feeling in your butt & lower back? This might be a learning opportunity, but please stick to how your butt & lower back have been affected.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member

Hey wait a second ........ nukes?

BTW, I thought this was going to be about Moses being out.

Got my COVID shot yesterday so my arm hurts. TMI concerning other parts of the body.

One thing I noticed with my 97 year old mom is that she discussed her health and body ailments proportional to her age .........

Deleted member 2897

Hey wait a second ........ nukes?

BTW, I thought this was going to be about Moses being out.

Got my COVID shot yesterday so my arm hurts. TMI concerning other parts of the body.

One thing I noticed with my 97 year old mom is that she discussed her health and body ailments proportional to her age .........

My wife pointed out that this is exactly how I sit down, every time, only a little quieter than I do it.