Miami vs VT

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Damned if I know who I want to lose more. I keep rooting for the meteor but it never happens.

I think VT will win. Much more solid team and Miami has done squat this year so far. I expect Miami to lose tonight and then one of their next two. I never smoked the Miami is good crack pipe.

BuzzStone

Helluva Engineer
I just want to see Miami hit the dumpster and be exposed as the terrible program they are. Hate to want VT to win but I want to see du U lose

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
Going on about how the ACC is the best conference in terms of QB's. No love for JeT though. life of an option qb with little help.

VT looks very scary.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Mia 1.21 ppd (ignoring missed pat)
vpi 2.92 ppd

Our game
Mia 2.33 ppd
Us 1.75 ppd (2.1 ppd, ignoring 2 fumble drives)

Based on this common opponent, we've got work to do.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Mia 1.21 ppd (ignoring missed pat)
vpi 2.92 ppd

Our game
Mia 2.33 ppd
Us 1.75 ppd (2.1 ppd, ignoring 2 fumble drives)

Based on this common opponent, we've got work to do.

Agree, I watched ~1/3 of the game. VT played a better overall game than any we have this year from what I saw. Next week's game for VT@Pitt should decide Coastal (outside chance for UNC). I think VT wins. Too good of D, ST and even O. Clemson or L'Ville still wins ACC, VT isn't that good probably.

Miami is still undisciplined, but very talented. How were they ever ranked top 20? They had 3 personal fouls at one point. If Richt can establish discipline, Miami will be a force in Coastal. Kayaa is not that good this year, reminds me of JT last year. When not getting hit, Kayaa didn't have the touch I remembered. And Kayaa is one dimensional in that he doesn't run much. http://www.cfbstats.com/2016/player/415/1063801/passing/gamelog.html