McCamish’s loudest moments

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
2:10 - I kinda hate when Dan Hurley does **** like this but I am sure I'd react differently if it was Damon Stoudamire. I definitely missed out big time on the AMC days when the whole city was behind GTBB. Hopefully we get some good crowds this season - the team won a lot more games last year the evenings that McCamish wasn't sleepy. Straight up looked like a completely different team on the defensive side in the UNC game. Also, I'm glad you got the Tyzhaun Claude late and-1 in the video - primal scream moment for sure.

Offseason clickbait but felt like a relevant place to share. Auburn was 15-1 at home last year. 5-5 in true road games. Unfortunately they were not allowed to play Yale in Nevelle Arena in the NCAA Tournament last year.

Ramble1885

proud sidewalk fan
2:10 - I kinda hate when Dan Hurley does **** like this but I am sure I'd react differently if it was Damon Stoudamire. I definitely missed out big time on the AMC days when the whole city was behind GTBB. Hopefully we get some good crowds this season - the team won a lot more games last year the evenings that McCamish wasn't sleepy. Straight up looked like a completely different team on the defensive side in the UNC game. Also, I'm glad you got the Tyzhaun Claude late and-1 in the video - primal scream moment for sure.

Offseason clickbait but felt like a relevant place to share. Auburn was 15-1 at home last year. 5-5 in true road games. Unfortunately they were not allowed to play Yale in Nevelle Arena in the NCAA Tournament last year.

I wasn't alive for it so when I watched the '93 duke game on youtube and saw that clip of cremins pumping up the crowd for the first time I got chills.

Richland County

Jolly Good Fellow
Go back and find other angles of the Kenny crossing up hurley. It is worth the effort. Kenny had the best handles I've ever witnessed live.i did not have the privilege of seeing pistol play.