MBB @ ND

Steverc

Jolly Good Fellow
I'm a GT guy through and through, during the last leg of the Geoff Collins era in football, I watched, but I didn't look forward to it, I didn't enjoy it and I was in a foul mood afterwards ... and now in MBB ??? I'm definitely on the fence with CDS, but its too early, I liked the hire and I will go the course, but Geez !!!!
I went from annually renewing my season tickets in the Callaway Club, to buying tickets to a couple of single games, to watching every game on TV and reading the box scores afterwards, to watching games every once and awhile, to not knowing when the team is playing.

yellowjacket

Georgia Tech Fan
I went from annually renewing my season tickets in the Callaway Club, to buying tickets to a couple of single games, to watching every game on TV and reading the box scores afterwards, to watching games every once and awhile, to not knowing when the team is playing.
I cannot watch any more

OG-T

Jolly Good Fellow
CDS will have to land some major stars in the portal in the offseason. It's looking like only 5-6 guys playing significant minutes will return from this team.

Most likely: Sacko, George, Ndongo, Reeves
Probably: Gapare
Maybe: Terry
Doubtful: Kelly, Coleman, Abram

Incoming: Sutton, Mustaf, Kirouac

Incoming talent should replace the doubtful guys, and if Terry comes back the backcourt should be solid, but I'm not sure we can expect a ton of improvement without a couple of legit big men in the portal.
I see it this way:
Most likely: Sacko, George, Ndongo, Reeves, Gapare, Terry, Duwona
Maybe: Kelly, Coleman
Gonzo: Abram
Incoming: Sutton, Mustaf, Kirouac, Forrest
Need: a thicker big

TERRY - I don’t think he sits out here and then transfers. The few quotes that have surfaced seems favorable to CDS and his senior season at Tech.
KELLY - definitely NOT an NBA player at this time. I could see him transfer somewhere major and be a 6th man who just lets shots fly. Or smaller school that will let him shoot 15-20 per game. I don’t think he likes being coached and criticized hard. I think he flourishes in a supporting role. I hope he stays, but not pressured to be the man.
COLEMAN - I sense he’ll go smaller school route and get ball in hands more. I like Deebo’s effort.

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
I like Deebo but I don't think he has the talent to be successful in the ACC and will most likely move on.
I think Kelly stays. He plays hard the whole game whether he is having a good night offensively or not. Seems to be bought into CDS's coaching, in my opinion.

TampaBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
I like Deebo but I don't think he has the talent to be successful in the ACC and will most likely move on.
I think Kelly stays. He plays hard the whole game whether he is having a good night offensively or not. Seems to be bought into CDS's coaching, in my opinion.

I think the comments from CDS about Kelly toward the end of this video confirm your opinion

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
The players know. The coach knows. We don’t know.

But it’s probably already baked into next year’s starting 7.

Ok, everybody’s best guess, is Terry part of the starting 7 or is he gone?

OG-T

Jolly Good Fellow
That presser video clearly views as a player (Miles) who is very respectful of his coach, sitting quietly during a response — but in my take on this SHORT clip — Miles presents as a player who is going to give 100% effort in the here and now (totally admirable), but if I was in Vegas I'm laying $ that he's gonna move on; and based on play this year, I think that's a transfer. I hope NOT; I think next year with added weapons and maturity of others on team — return of Terry — Miles will enjoy better offensive flow, and many more clean looks than this year.