Marquette over Baylor

wreckrod

Jolly Good Fellow
I’m sure there will be lots of intense rationalizing as most fans are still in the denial phase of grief about Pastner. But this info doesn’t make me feel any better, and it doesn’t negate the fact that the bball team is just downright bad. Period.

I don’t see a phase of the game where I think “Hey, that’s pretty good”. Ok, to be fair they don’t really struggle to inbounds the ball. I still shudder thinking about that even though it’s been a long time. So, inbounding is pretty solid. But. That’s about it. Literally everything else they do is pretty bad.

Ramble1885

Helluva Engineer
So, we have lost to three good teams. And, it is typical for Pastner coached teams to start slowly and improve as the season progresses. It's too early to panic.
Exactly. At least we haven’t pulled the early season cupcake loss (god forbid it happening tonight.)

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
Utah is also extremely tough to beat at home because of the altitude. The Utah-Colorado away trip is vaunted in Pac 12 athletics. I do think Utah is better than their record last year indicates though. They have some shooters for sure.

Steverc

Jolly Good Fellow
So, we have lost to three good teams. And, it is typical for Pastner coached teams to start slowly and improve as the season progresses. It's too early to panic.
So we are not able to beat good teams and we should not expect to do so. I agree.

KeystoneJacket

Helluva Engineer
Pastner used that line a lot last year and I bought into it, but it never materialized. I'm not going to fall for it this season until they prove it.

Jacketman99

Ramblin' Wreck
We have yet to lose to a team we were supposed to beat. The teams we have lost to have turned out to be pretty good so far. I am hoping the guys continue to improve, especially offensively and develop some cohesion. Rodney needs to go watch tape of himself in mid to late Feb where he scored in double figures 6 of 7 games including 2 double doubles. We need to beat UGA.