Louisville Game

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Hopefully the TV powers that be are interested enough in a team that played in last year’s ACC Championship to want to give them some prime coverage. I think this game is even bigger for Louisville than it is for Tech.

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
We're making the trip from North AL for this one. I'm looking forward to it, I think it will be a good game. It is the same weekend as their Bourbon and Beyond Music Festival, which we are going to on Friday. Maybe that means the Louisville fans won't show up and sell it out, maybe that helps us?

roadkill

Helluva Engineer
I do think for GT to get 7 wins, we need to win this game. It would also be nice to into the first bye week at 4-1.
If you are talking regular season perhaps you are correct, but not necessarily.

Of our 9 remaining regular season games, Louisville could be among the top 3 most difficult based on team performances to date. That leaves 6 games that could be easier wins.

Before the season started, I would have put ND above Louisville, but now that game looks winnable. And we get ND at home vs. Louisville on the road. It's feasible that we could lose all of my top 3 most difficult (Louisville, Miami, uga) and still win 5 of the remaining 6, to get us to 7 wins. And that’s not counting a bowl game.

Edit to add: Louisville has looked good so far, but they haven't played a P4 game yet. They also get a bye before playing us.