Leg Humpers Vs GT

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
We're hosting so get final at bat (if needed). Even though we usually win, many of the games are close. It would be nice to clinch the 5th series in the last 6 tonight. Hope that Pabst is back from the hand injury ..... maybe Kel at DH?

Oh yes, UGAg generally out recruits us by ranking service's estimation. But we all know that UGAg is where talent goes to die.

http://www.ramblinwreck.com/sports/m-basebl/spec-rel/041415aaa.html

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
We're hosting so get final at bat (if needed). Even though we usually win, many of the games are close. It would be nice to clinch the 5th series in the last 6 tonight. Hope that Pabst is back from the hand injury ..... maybe Kel at DH?

Oh yes, UGAg generally out recruits us by ranking service's estimation. But we all know that UGAg is where talent goes to die.

http://www.ramblinwreck.com/sports/m-basebl/spec-rel/041415aaa.html

Kel won't be playing tonight.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Rats! I was hoping he was as well. Heck, let him hit with the boot...he either gets a home run or is out. I'll settle for that!

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Just got back from dinner ..... B2 0-0 .... I was afraid the game would be almost over. Are we in a rain delay? WREK has music on ......

Game must have been called. One of the teams has to go to classes tomorrow.

Last edited:

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Bright sides - hopefully Parr can now start this Saturday. Also, hopefully this game (and the Ga State game earlier in the year) will be cancelled. I never liked cramming games in at the end of the season when you are trying to position for the conference championships.

Anyone hear about Pabst? He wasn't catching but that is typical for a mid-week game where he is rested for the weekend.