Late uni reveal- No video - W/W/W today vs UCF.

Ramble1885

Helluva Engineer
25889531-7756-4E9E-9F3F-2F68FCE17D4B.jpeg

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
Do my eyes deceive me or do all the golds actually match???
That uniform last week looked god-awful IMO. The gold jersey didn't come anywhere remotely near matching the helmet. And don't anybody come with this excuse about cloth being hard to match. I've got a gold shirt in my closet that's almost a perfect match for the helmet. Bought it at the Wal Mart.

Ramble1885

Helluva Engineer
That uniform last week looked god-awful IMO. The gold jersey didn't come anywhere remotely near matching the helmet. And don't anybody come with this excuse about cloth being hard to match. I've got a gold shirt in my closet that's almost a perfect match for the helmet. Bought it at the Wal Mart.
I agree with the golds not matching being a big bummer. But, I think the gold jerseys look at least pleasing to the eye. Unfortunately our last three games wearing gold were the loss to Citadel, a 52-7 L to the mutts, and the ole miss game this season, good things don’t tend to happen when we wear gold, at least since adidas took over.

FolkHall

Georgia Tech Fan
I'll come at you. The helmets are metallic, they can't make the jersey cloth metallic.

Golden Tornadoes

Jolly Good Fellow
Yeah, let’s wear the same combination that we got whipped in the last time we faced UCF. Who cares though, we’ve got much deeper problems than what we are wearing on gameday.

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
I'll come at you. The helmets are metallic, they can't make the jersey cloth metallic.
Uh, they can match the color a lot better than we saw last week. Like I said, I've got a shirt in my closet that matches better. Way better.