Last Radio Show--Fans or Crazy Folks?

Yaller Jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Somehow the last radio show seemed to fit the pattern for me. I listen to it out behind my shed so I can smoke cigars while listening. The cold weather inspired me to assemble the makings of a fire to sit beside as I listened. I turned the radio on only to find the political ranting station which usually carries it had changed to classic rock with no sign of the Paul Johnson show. Sigh.

Please share anything else interesting you heard last night.

Buzz4President

Georgia Tech Fan
We are so sorry to have missed our first show in a very long while. We are out of town visiting MrBuzz4President's dad who has been ill. A very Happy Birthday to @DrJacket and congratulations on your first prize! We will miss all of our friends there at the show during the interminable off-season, but maybe we'll see some of you at the game on Saturday. Go Jackets and To Hell With georgia!!!!

gtg936g

Helluva Engineer
The lady that called in was heart warming. CPJ's comment "no one wants to hire a coach that has won 3 games" was classic CPJ. He did say he wouldn't fire anyone unless he had a good idea of who he was going to replace them with.

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
The lady that called in was heart warming. CPJ's comment "no one wants to hire a coach that has won 3 games" was classic CPJ. He did say he wouldn't fire anyone unless he had a good idea of who he was going to replace them with.
I'm probably going to get into trouble with sharing this but if the caller you are referring to is the one towards the end of the show then I can report that the lady calling in is a GTSwarm member. She is VERY passionate about GT football and has truly been a CPJ fan since his GaSou days. FWIW it's not me but I'm very close to her.:)

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
We are so sorry to have missed our first show in a very long while. We are out of town visiting MrBuzz4President's dad who has been ill. A very Happy Birthday to @DrJacket and congratulations on your first prize! We will miss all of our friends there at the show during the interminable off-season, but maybe we'll see some of you at the game on Saturday. Go Jackets and To Hell With georgia!!!!
We missed you very much, but it sounds like you were exactly where you needed to be. Glad you all could go. Yes, hope to see you soon.

Stinger90

Helluva Engineer
I was there last night and I was at all of the shows this year, and have been to all but a couple in all the years he has been here. The people who were there are loyal, not crazy. I wish all of our fans were as loyal as those in attendance. Loyalty is probably the number one adjective for a good fan base. We need more loyal fans.

You damn right we do 65. I'm been label the official kool aid drinker on one of our boards (am proud of it) for supporting our coach and team. It has divided me against them (specifically one person) that the damage is done.