Laskey update from CPJ

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
@ChrisYandle: Georgia Tech senior B-Back Zach Laskey in red today with shoulder in sling. Coach Paul Johnson said he's "probably out this week" at Pitt.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
@GeorgiaTechFB: .@GTPaulJohnson said B-back Zach Laskey will miss #GTvsPITT Saturday and his injury will be evaluated week-to-week

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
This is great news to me. If he is only week to week, it isn't that bad (compared to a broken collarbone requiring surgery or whatever.)

I still hope CJ gets live reps to make him better next year. We will wish we had the BB experience come next year.

slugboy

Staff member
If a high ankle sprain can keep you out a couple of weeks, a shoulder injury could really keep you out for a while.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
This is encouraging. I hope Days does well as our BB (as long as he holds on to the ball, no problemo) and that Zach comes back sooner then we think.

The big problem is that with Days at BB we lose some of the edge blocking we've become used to. Easy solution = keep Perkins and Hill on the field more. Problem with that = they won't be as fresh when we need them. But, hey, this comes with the country when you get key players injured.

Get well soon, Zach! I'll really miss you until you get back out there.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Get well - FIRST, then bring it. Gt to finish strong needs you! Hope u r ready by Clem as driving up for that defining game.