Kirby

jacketup

Helluva Engineer
Possibly 11 or more new starters across the board next year. (Or ATL)
I look for the entire team to have a different look.
One of the coaches said that the defensive front will be substantially better this year. Ryan Johnson's comments in the ajc are very positive. The major problem the last two years has been at the line of scrimmage--we just haven't been very good. Barring injuries, big improvement may be on the horizon.

I hope this year is like 1989--and it could be. People remember 1990, but it was winning the last 7 in 1989 that was the harbinger of things to come. I'm not predicting a NC in 2022, nor with this schedule am I predicting 7 straight wins this year. However, I believe we will see a much improved team, paricularly in games 5-12 after the new faces get used to each other.

jacketup

Helluva Engineer
Technically it helps the class from 4 or 5 (or 6?) Years ago. :ROFLMAO:

I can't find that he was rated at all by 247, yet he is an NFL prospect. Kind of like Keion White, another NFL prospect we have as a transfer who was a two star. I enjoy seeing the rankings, but they are mostly for entertainment. I suppose it's something about the GT math and science brain that has a hard time distinguishing between the objective and the subjective and gives these services more credibility than they deserve--and maybe even more than they expect.

smokey_wasp

Helluva Engineer
I can't find that he was rated at all by 247, yet he is an NFL prospect. Kind of like Keion White, another NFL prospect we have as a transfer who was a two star. I enjoy seeing the rankings, but they are mostly for entertainment. I suppose it's something about the GT math and science brain that has a hard time distinguishing between the objective and the subjective and gives these services more credibility than they deserve--and maybe even more than they expect.

I think the services overall do a good job, but they always miss some. Some kids hit late growth spurts, too. Think about basketball player Scottie Pippen, who graduated HS at a skinny 6'1" and went to a no name school. Ended up 6'8" and a 1st round pick. Seems like Kirby wasn't even on the radar out of High School, either.