KeShun Freeman makes another True Frosh AA team

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
The one play he made that sticks out the most in my mind was his tackle of Chubb in overtime that set up the interception that followed. He did an outstanding job fighting off a block and maintain the edge, denying Chubb the sideline and forcing him back to the middle where there was help. If he doesn't make that play and Chubbs got the corner, he probably scores a td and the mutts kick the extra point and win.

9:50 mark

Eastman

Helluva Engineer
Interesting hearing the call from their side, especially at the very end where the announcer stated the refs were "ACC" and "giving Tech a chance to push that in the end zone". It was cut off but I assume he was talking about the "fumble" from JT. So nice that "our" refs were looking out for us on that play :D

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Interesting hearing the call from their side, especially at the very end where the announcer stated the refs were "ACC" and "giving Tech a chance to push that in the end zone". It was cut off but I assume he was talking about the "fumble" from JT. So nice that "our" refs were looking out for us on that play :D
When Tech scores they sound flat. They explode when the extra point is blocked. When Tech intercepts the pass they sound flat again.

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
When Tech scores they sound flat. They explode when the extra point is blocked. When Tech intercepts the pass they sound flat again.
Its not the game, he's just upset he has to start using his off season line "would you like extra zax sauce with that?" Last year it was "you know guacamole is extra right?" but that gig didn't work out.