Keshun, ACC D Newcomer of the Year?

Em_Jae20

Helluva Engineer
That would be awesome but there is no way that's happening. Quin Blanding is the frontrunner for that accolade. And rightfully so.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
The best news about Keshun is his ceiling is still way over where he is playing now. Just normal levels of development in size and strength will make him a much better player, but he will progress in technique and consistency as he gets more and more reps, too. I'm keeping my eye on Merriweather and Simmons as those two are still unknowns at this point. They both played yesterday, but not sure how well.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Who blocked the extra point yesterday, Keshun? Or Milton?

Our D is going to be a lot better by mid-year next year once we get Henderson and Glanton into the rotation. Pressure on the QB will make all the difference in the world on passing coverage. Keshun and others got some good pressure yesterday and affected some throws (NC State couldn't catch the ball either).

GT Chillin' It

Jolly Good Fellow
Who blocked the extra point yesterday, Keshun? Or Milton?

Our D is going to be a lot better by mid-year next year once we get Henderson and Glanton into the rotation. Pressure on the QB will make all the difference in the world on passing coverage. Keshun and others got some good pressure yesterday and affected some throws (NC State couldn't catch the ball either).

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it was Green who got a hand on it

jason

Georgia Tech Fan
Simmons hit yesterday was great we dont normally have a lot of big hits. It got me excited to see what this kid is going to be in the next 4 years.