Justin Thomas ESPN Article

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
http://espn.go.com/blog/acc/post/_/id/77719/thomas-leads-georgia-tech-resurgence

"He’s gotten better as the year has gone on, too. He’s more confident. He’s starting to get a really good understanding of what we’re trying to do. Just like (against Clemson), he came over and before I even talked to him and he told me exactly what they were trying to do to him on the option. He’s got a pretty good understanding, pretty calm. He’s a good leader."

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
Very unselfish player as well. QB's in this system sacrifice their stats and their bodies.

alaguy

Helluva Engineer
Two things were to me the biggest surprises about JT-
How he has not really gotten hurt in the OFF--I was pretty sure the pounding was going mean going out for some time.(noticed how he now passes/forgoes on unnecessary contact).
The other is VERY unappreciated-how he has not fumbled from under -ctr with a NEW ctr really much at all.He made the adjustment to under-ctr option OFF so much better than Vad.

Animal02

Banned
Two things were to me the biggest surprises about JT-
How he has not really gotten hurt in the OFF--I was pretty sure the pounding was going mean going out for some time.(noticed how he now passes/forgoes on unnecessary contact).
The other is VERY unappreciated-how he has not fumbled from under -ctr with a NEW ctr really much at all.He made the adjustment to under-ctr option OFF so much better than Vad.

It seems that he is playing smart......not really taking the hits unless absolutely necessary......plus he is so frikkin fast on his feet, he doesn't seem to get slammed to the ground even when taking a sack,

GlennW

Helluva Engineer
Justin Thomas leads Georgia Tech resurgence
To get Georgia Tech back to the ACC title game, Paul Johnson had to get back to his roots. To do that, the seventh-year Yellow Jackets coach needed the right quarterback to run his famed triple-option offense.

Who knew the answer to the Jackets' offensive uneasiness lied in a redshirt sophomore with no starting experience -- after a transfer few saw coming, at that?

espn.go.com/blog/acc/post/_/id...tech-resurgence