Just want to say this before Saturday

stech81

Helluva Engineer
I love this team; I love this coaching staff.

Win or lose I will feel the same. One game does not make a season. If we win all it means, is we are 1-0. If we don't it's not the end of the season,
most improvement is made the first to second week. All I ask of this team and coaches is don't give up fight to the end like you did against Miami last year ( even though I was an a*s and gave up and went to bed you didn't)
One thing I have learned about football anything can happen in the first game of the year.

Just go play hard punch them in the mouth if they get up punch them again.

Last thing by the second half I'm sure I'll be too drunk to realize what is going on so if I say something wrong, I'm sorry. I know some on here don't drink beer like I do and would say just drink water, But our water comes from the Etowah River and it has fish in it. knowing fish poop in water i just think drinking beer is safe.

Good JACKETS ( now but to my beer)

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member
My guy stech81 started never stops tailgating... a week ago

FIFY.

Party Dancing GIF by Florida Georgia Line

stech81

Helluva Engineer
Bless you, stech. May your hangovers be short and relatively painless.

We got a coach who not only gets us, he IS us. We got a good AD, and we got an Institute Prez who understands what a successful athletic program means to us.
Life is fun again!
Thanks, but I found out that if you don't stop drinking you don't get a hangover. ( and it makes it easier to put up with my wife)

TampaBuzz

Helluva Engineer

Win or lose I will feel the same. One game does not make a season. If we win all it means, is we are 1-0. If we don't it's not the end of the season,
most improvement is made the first to second week. All I ask of this team and coaches is don't give up fight to the end like you did against Miami last year ( even though I was an a*s and gave up and went to bed you didn't)
One thing I have learned about football anything can happen in the first game of the year.

Last thing by the second half I'm sure I'll be too drunk to realize what is going on so if I say something wrong, I'm sorry. I know some on here don't drink beer like I do and would say just drink water, But our water comes from the Etowah River and it has fish in it. knowing fish poop in water i just think drinking beer is safe.

You know they use that same water to make your beer? And your whisky clear......but I like your thinking!!

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos

You left your wife out of these plans, it seems.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer

Funny, I was thinking the exact same thing…. Except about the fish poop.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Just want to endorse this thread, wives aside.

Even if Tech were to lose 40-7 (don’t think that will happen) I would still be high on the progress Tech has made and the promising future I see. You don’t turn a program around over night and bumps in the road are to be expected but Tech looks well positioned for improvement over the next few years.

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
They are going to need this training/certification after the game. This is not a joke. It is an actual program.

View attachment 16576
I never doubted it for a moment. No wonder these college graduates are having trouble finding a job. In our small Presbyterian church we have had at least 5 Tech graduates in the past ten years or so. Two of them graduated cum laude and all of them had no trouble getting a well paying job. One was in EE, one in psychology, one in some kind of math, and one in architecture and one was in mechanical engineering. Smart people and I taught all of them in Sunday school...ahem.