Just for the sake of what if?

gtbync

Jolly Good Fellow
Looking at our season the first acc lost to notre dame, What if it would have been a 7 point win instead of a 7 point lost, maybe we would have won some of the close games instead of losing all of them. This Is just a thought, maybe it was like a domino effect, it started and couldn't stop.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
it's not about bringing a new captain for the sinking ship. I'm ready for that, it's just a what if, like the first acc lost was a trickle effect.

Yeah I just don't see it changing a thing.

Kinda like the Miami win..we follow that up with a another close loss to Nc State and Duke...then beat Wake...follow that up to a loss to VT.

swampsting

Helluva Engineer
it's not about bringing a new captain for the sinking ship. I'm ready for that, it's just a what if, like the first acc lost was a trickle effect.

No. A better team wins some of those games. This team is just good enough to lose by close margins. Not deep enough or talented enough to get over the hump.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
It was never a mental thing IMO. We lacked the knowledge to execute in crunch time. We were lost and didn’t know who to get the ball too. Couldn’t figure out what pace to play at.