JT vs Offensive Difference Makers

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
I always end up looking too far ahead during / after a bye week. Watched a few teams we will face moving forward. Couldn't help but to compare JT to some of the upcoming opponent's difference makers. This is a team game and we will win or lose as a team. That being said, the best talent for each team often factors heavily in the outcome. We have a difference maker in JT. He is still young and will make mistakes, but has and will continue to make big plays for us. How do you think JT stacks up against........

Miami's Duke Johnson?
Duke's ? I just don't think they have a real difference maker.
UNC's ? See Duke above
Pitt's Conner?
UVA's? Again no game breakers apparent to me.
NC St's Brissett? This kid is very much under the radar IMO. Very good QB.
Clemson's Watson? If he had played (really played) vs. UGA that game might have ended differently. Has breathed new life into Clemson's offense.
UGA's Gurly? Would love to see our guys knock the snot out of him (literally) this year. Great back tho.

Some pretty good players mentioned above. I'll take my chances with JT against the lot though. Our D will have it's work cut out for them in particular vs. NC. St, Clemson, and the mutts.

JazzyD95

Ramblin' Wreck
Gurley is a great talent. I honestly think the Clemson QB has the most talent on that whole list tho. I see him winning a hiesman in a few years if he continues to improve. He is one of the most impressive freshman QBs I've ever seen.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
I agree that Gurley is the best remaining, but the Dwags have wisely decided not to risk injury for him by running him to death. Why bother when they are as deep as they are at RB? I think they run him 30 times against us if they get the chance, however. Bad news for us unless the D continues to improve.

As to the Clemson QB: he is talented and, even more to the point, he is used to winning. But he is a freshman. We'll just have to see how that works out for the Tiggers in future.

gtg936g

Helluva Engineer
In our offense I would rather have JT than any of them.

Brissett was impressive yesterday, if he had JT's speed he would be deadly. He reminds me more of Logan Thomas though.

I doubt Gurley makes it through the year. Even though he plays for Georgie, I think he is the best running back in the country.