Jose Headed to the Olympics

yoshiki2

Jolly Good Fellow
Man, this guy is what we jackets are.. Hard work. Dios te bendiga loco!! First time I'm looking forward to watch the Olympics.

tbglover

Ramblin' Wreck
I wish that more players would see Jose and understand that doing what he does is good basketball and that it will not only get you in the NBA but also keep you in the NBA.

spdrama

Jolly Good Fellow
I wish that more players would see Jose and understand that doing what he does is good basketball and that it will not only get you in the NBA but also keep you in the NBA.
Watching Jose & understanding what he does is good basketball isn’t going to get just anyone into the NBA without Jose’s talent. I think, if not mistaken, your point is that there are all too many young kids who start with more gifted talent than Jose and are given more early on opportunities than Jose, but fall far below in ultimate achievement than they should have because they lacked the ambition, drive, work ethic and self-worth that Jose has exhibited every day since he began playing competitively. The number of “so-called” basketball experts who never gave him a chance was astounding. The odds he overcome even more so. Jose Alvarado is symbolic for everything positive about the games of basketball & life.

Jack

Jolly Good Fellow
Watching Jose & understanding what he does is good basketball isn’t going to get just anyone into the NBA without Jose’s talent. I think, if not mistaken, your point is that there are all too many young kids who start with more gifted talent than Jose and are given more early on opportunities than Jose, but fall far below in ultimate achievement than they should have because they lacked the ambition, drive, work ethic and self-worth that Jose has exhibited every day since he began playing competitively. The number of “so-called” basketball experts who never gave him a chance was astounding. The odds he overcome even more so. Jose Alvarado is symbolic for everything positive about the games of basketball & life.
He has a motor. Also, he was told that big conference D1 basketball was to much for him.