Joe Ham to lead QB Country in ATL

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
From his FB page...

I've been praying and meditating on my next move! I've asked God to help me max-out and be in a position where he could use me, and as always, he answered! The lord showed me this path, and I'm stepping out on FAITH! If you know of anyone that wants to be a fundamentally sound Quarterback and win on and off the field, please send them my way! I've always believed that serving is the best way to be successful! ‪#‎servanthood‬‪#‎theskyisthelimit‬

TechCubed

Helluva Engineer
I assume he'll be leaving. Doubt the NCAA would allow any contact with potential recruit by member of staff in instructional capacity.

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
I assume he'll be leaving. Doubt the NCAA would allow any contact with potential recruit by member of staff in instructional capacity.
I'm thinking this is correct. It certainly can't hurt to have Joe Ham in the ear of talented HS QBs in the area, even if he's not a part of the staff he would likely be very positive towards us, and I'm sure he'll still hang around campus a bunch. Good luck on your new path, Joe, we all support you 100%!

first&ten

Ramblin' Wreck
From his FB page...

I've been praying and meditating on my next move! I've asked God to help me max-out and be in a position where he could use me, and as always, he answered! The lord showed me this path, and I'm stepping out on FAITH! If you know of anyone that wants to be a fundamentally sound Quarterback and win on and off the field, please send them my way! I've always believed that serving is the best way to be successful! ‪#‎servanthood‬‪#‎theskyisthelimit‬

From what he says on his facebook he's been planning to make a move anyway. Must mean he wasn't satisfied at Tech, or saw he couldn't make a difference.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
From what he says on his facebook he's been planning to make a move anyway. Must mean he wasn't satisfied at Tech, or saw he couldn't make a difference.

Haven't seen his page but I'd venture to guess he wanted more money or a bigger role. Doesn't necessarily mean he wasn't happy.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
It amazes me how many people in sports have such a strong religious foundation. I can understand it to some extent but even in the higher level schools and left wing schools it still seems to be very common in sports to attribute everything to a deity.

Could it be they learn the end of self in athletic competition?
Athletes give 100 percent and fail.
Good observation

Techster

Helluva Engineer
I remember an interview where Joe Hamilton said he eventually wanted to move into a coaching role, and his hope was that the role CPJ carved out for him when he first got here would eventually lead there.

Good luck to him in this endeavor. He'll do well in whatever he gets into.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
It amazes me how many people in sports have such a strong religious foundation. I can understand it to some extent but even in the higher level schools and left wing schools it still seems to be very common in sports to attribute everything to a deity.

Faith in Anerica isn't dead. Many people have faith and give credit to God for their blessings. I don't see anything too surprising in that.

Best of luck and Godspeed Joe.