Jarrett Jack.....

GTHomer

Ramblin' Wreck
Hope he fully recovers from his surgery as this could be a huge pickup for the Hawks. The thought of him also coming (and possibly practicing) around campus should also help with recruiting.

D-man44

Helluva Engineer
Hope he fully recovers from his surgery as this could be a huge pickup for the Hawks. The thought of him also coming (and possibly practicing) around campus should also help with recruiting.
I agree love the fact Dwight Howard has been working out on campus

gtpi

Helluva Engineer

Saw someone post this replay on Twitter. First 2 minutes will give you "that feeling" back...

jj is one of my all time favorite gt players. after i watch this game im going to see if i can find lethal weapon 3.

i would rank lethal weapon 3 as my most favorite team. mark price teams 2nd with jj's teams a solid 3d.

not sure if it would be a violation or not but instead of a welcoming committee of cheerleaders etc can we have a group of former players and coach bc? we have many players that still love gt. we should use that to our advantage.

we could do this when we have elite players visit. hiring mario west was a step in that direction.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
jj is one of my all time favorite gt players. after i watch this game im going to see if i can find lethal weapon 3.

i would rank lethal weapon 3 as my most favorite team. mark price teams 2nd with jj's teams a solid 3d.

not sure if it would be a violation or not but instead of a welcoming committee of cheerleaders etc can we have a group of former players and coach bc? we have many players that still love gt. we should use that to our advantage.

we could do this when we have elite players visit. hiring mario west was a step in that direction.

Are there any rules about "hiring" former players as camp coaches?

Point guard academy with Price, Anderson, Starbury, and Jack.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Yeah I saw that....hopefully that means Bynum gets the 3rd PG spot...imma be irate if they cut him too and keep Splitter to sit the bench injured

Bynum was cut unfortunately but, to be fair, it was justified. Jack isn't healthy enough right now. I have a feeling he'll be back (hopefully anyway). Splitter .... sigh, looks great in a suit so there's that.

I'm just mad I'll have to *gag* root for Delaney. Still hate that guy.