I'm just way too excited... "one at a time"

Southpaw13

Helluva Engineer
I'm trying to hard to reign in my excitement for where we are right now. JT just wants to win, so does Skov, so do our linemen, they just want to do whatever it takes to win. We have winners on our football team.

We have the best defense CPJ has ever had, and the best QB CPJ has ever had, and the best kicker CPJ has ever had. I feel confident we can win any time we step on the field, but I also know we have to play 4 VERY good teams this year and 4 or 5 more that are good enough to beat us if we don't show up.

I have to keep telling myself "one at a time", over and over and over again. My excitement for what 'could' be is off the charts.

Hopefully we go up there and make an even bigger statement than beating Miss St. was last year. This COULD be CPJ's welcome to the national scene, and JT's beginning to his heisman pursuit either this year or next.

Like I said, I see the rose colored, best case scenario out there. I have to reign in my expectations and realize we're probably going to lose a game or three this year... but maybe we won't ;)

GTMD

Georgia Tech Fan
Otw to chicago now. Game time weather looking good. More nervous than I have been for a game in awhile! Would love to see us rain down knees and elbows until they submit. Wanna see the LB tongues hanging out of their mouth and BVG throwing clipboards. Light up qb on blitz