If you are bored

alagold

Helluva Engineer
then go back and see the uncheat game this season.I had not seen it previously but for sheer delight the 1st half is like a dream come true after suffering under those cheating crum-bums up there for so long.

Never in my wildest dreams would I think unc would ever go 13 mins without a FG to start a game.The slaughter didn't last but it was a solid win indeed.Among the many oddities was that Devoe ,our leading scorer, hardly scored yet we got 94? pts.That with Moses and JA going crazy were almost beyond belief.
ENJOY

ramblinjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
then go back and see the uncheat game this season.I had not seen it previously but for sheer delight the 1st half is like a dream come true after suffering under those cheating crum-bums up there for so long.

Never in my wildest dreams would I think unc would ever go 13 mins without a FG to start a game.The slaughter didn't last but it was a solid win indeed.Among the many oddities was that Devoe ,our leading scorer, hardly scored yet we got 94? pts.That with Moses and JA going crazy were almost beyond belief.
ENJOY

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
That would be fun to watch - but one of my all time favorites was in 2016 (when football was at the Gator Bowl) CJP and the guys beat hell out of uncheats at AMC. Overwhelming unc crowd due to GT fans in Jville.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
This is how bored I am lol Set up shop for my 5 year old to work on his game since we can’t get in the gym
710A3C01-3E48-4885-AF9E-89DE3090B146.jpeg

I know. Wrong shade of gold... lol

wreckmaniac

Georgia Tech Fan
Thank goodness there is still some life on this board. Life goes on . What is the problem at ESPN ?
They are showing reruns of last seasons bowl games. Ok. Some of these are worth watching.
Why not show last years NCAA March Madness ? I'll bet less than 25 % of us will remember who
won this tournament ( Virginia). We will certainly not remember the winners of the sweet 16.
Lets see it again. Whats the problem ? Please do not force me to watch another hour of
CNN/Fox coronavirus update. Lesson: Get out of the house. Hike or get to the gym and revitalize yourself.
This is the death knell of non-sports tv.

Jacketman99

Ramblin' Wreck
What a unique situation to have talent like Ish, Moore and Bynum all coming off the bench.

/
I watched the Elite 8 and Final Four games against Kansas and Oklahoma State. Man, we were good back then. Hard to believe where we are now. That team did not have the superstar player but the sum of its parts was very good. I wish we could have played Uconn with a healthy BJ Elder. I think we could have beaten them.